Zvenigorod, Mozjinka, Russian Federation
* 3 fingers of green bananas
* 1 cup milk
* 5 cups water
* 1/2cup flour
* 1/2 tsp. salt sugar to taste nutmeg [vanilla optional]
1. Wash,peal and grate bananas
2. Add flour and salt to grated bananas and mix well.
3. Beat mixture with fork while adding water until smooth.
4. Sweeten to taste and add nutmeg and vanilla.
5. Pour mixture into boiling water, stirring constantly to prevent lumping, stir until mixture thickens.
6. Continue cooking, and milk ,and let it simmer over low heat .
7. Cook for about 30 mins. 8. Add sugar to taste and spices.