Mixcloud Limited ("Mixcloud", " we", "our" or "us "), a company incorporated in England at 447-453 Hackney Road, London, E2 9DY, UK, with company registration number 6710137, provides access to the Mixcloud website at www.mixcloud.com and related URLs (the " Website"), and all services, software and data accessed via the Website, including the Mixcloud widgets and the Mixcloud API (the "Services"). The Website and the Services are referred to together in this User Agreement as the "Platform".
3. Intellectual Property Ownership and Licence
All, content and materials and the copyrights, trademark rights, database rights, design rights and other intellectual property rights subsisting in any element or aspect of the Platform including without limitation source and object code, documentation, software, graphics, text, images, designs, videos, sounds, animations, databases, logos, domain names, trade names and trade identities, (together, the "Content") is the property of Mixcloud and/or its licensors. For the avoidance of doubt, User Submissions (as defined below) and other content submitted by users to the Platform is and shall remain the property of the relevant User or other licensor.
Unless expressly granted hereunder, no rights in or to the Content are granted to you. The copying, reproduction, re-arrangement, sale, leasing, renting, lending, distribution, redistribution, modification or adaptation, downloading, side-loading, exchanging, creating of derivative works, uploading, posting, transmitting, communication to the public or publication by you, directly or indirectly, of the Content, including the removal or alteration of advertising, except pursuant to the express limited grant of rights hereunder, is strictly prohibited. You agree to abide by any and all additional notices, information or restrictions in respect of the Platform contained in any part of the Platform.
Subject to your strict compliance with this User Agreement, Mixcloud grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-commercial, revocable, non-assignable and non-transferable license to:
- listen to audio streamed from the Website;
- submit or upload audio, images and other content to the Website;
- embed Mixcloud widgets on your personal website, blog or social network profile pages for non-commercial and private use only; and
- participate in the Mixcloud social features and communicate with other members of the Mixcloud community (though you may not embed or otherwise exploit Mixcloud widgets for commercial gain, including without limitation selling advertising on your website or otherwise monetising any element of your website). Mixcloud reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine whether such use constitutes commercial use or otherwise involves commercial gain.
Mixcloud, its affiliates and other designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) to refuse to post or otherwise use, and/or to remove or withdraw any User Submission (or other user-generated content on the Platform) in whole or in part, at any time for any reason or no reason, with or without notice and with no liability of any kind.