From downtempo Andean folktronic journey, to Tribal Tropical Bass mash up, CHIKAA mixes new fusions of global bass and ethnic music.
Based on subtropical Waiheke Island in the harbor of Auckland, New Zealand, CHIKAA plays Cumbia, Ethnic Downtempo,
and Folktronica building up to Afro House, Gypsy Balkan and World Electronica. The vibe is deliciously alive, contagious and picante - musica con sabor!
Following her love of tropical music, CHIKAA continues to produce a weekly radio show 'Subtropica Showcase' on BASE FM 107.3FM which began as 'Beat Carnival' for PBS radio, Melbourne 2007.
- AUM Festival 2018
- Morning People 2017 & 2018
- NZ Spirit Festival 2018
- Voices of Sacred Earth 2018
- Burning Man 2017
- Lost Paradise, Sydney 2017
- Bali Spirit Festival 2017
- Splore Festival 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015
- Prana NYE 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 DJ & VJ
- Sundaise festival DJ & VJ 2013, 2015, 2017