Support END: the DJ
As we enter a new reality where events are cancelled for a significant period of time, many of the creators and institutions that we love face an extremely challenging financial future.
Support END: the DJ by subscribing directly to this channel and get access to exclusive rewards.
"If Philip K. Dick and William Gibson were throwing a party in the Matrix or Tron with H.R. Giger and Moebius doing visuals, I would be the one mixing music."
From Hard Dance, Rhythmic Noise, Dirty Electro, Hardcore, EBM & other genres, END is a club DJ who continues taking his sets to a global audience. With hard, heavy, dark, dirty & stompy beats, he is known for breaking down barriers in electronic music on dance floors everywhere with his acclaimed mixing and original tracks; supporting the best independent artists keeps him moving forward
* Keep Moving [single, 2012]: CircuitHeads Digital
* THIS. IS. INDUSTRIAL CLUB MUSIC Vol. I : CircuitHeads Digital
* Fires on the Shore EP : Nilaihah Records
* Endtrovert : Shinto Records
* The Chrome Elemental : Xenomorph Productions