17. During the time that the shadow's great wave travels, a group of big main shadows start to separate themselves out. The points of this group of long narrow shadows move away from the viewer towards the distance of the valley to the upper right, further and faster than the leading edge of the shadow's fast moving big black wave.
18. From nearly directly below your eye's very far forward viewing position, three big main shadows emerge from the wide group of now very tall and long narrow individual shadows that have emerged from the shadow's wave.
19. All viewer's need to ultimately locate the big main center shadow that leads the main group of three shadows.
20. Within the three main shadows, the middle shadow is twice as wide as the two outer shadows.
21. The middle shadow is taller and longer than the two outer smaller shadows.
22. This central, very big main shadow is now very rapidly moving into the distance of the valley's emerging newly created floor.
23. The whole idea i