- 7 years ago
8. This is a critical point that needs to be understood, concerning the timing of events that lead directly to the place in the light when the point of the big main shadow actually sculpts the form and the shape of the Awesome Good, The Ancient One, the muscular Man Of Light!!!
- When the spherical normal curving round surface area is suddenly visible over and past the object's large raised surface feature there are literally only seconds left before the shadow strikes!
- You are able to suddenly see over and past the raised area once the object itself seems to be fallen away down below in the overall scene as I try to describe.
- Hurry and look back to the right.
- If you look back to the right it will be easy for you to see the main group of obelisk shaped shadows racing away from you.
- Find and focus on the point of the big main middle shadow.
- This big main shadow is easy to find and see.
- The central shadow is substantially taller and twice as wide as the two outer shad