- 5 years ago
Hello Pixel nation and welcome to the inaugural episode of Let's Get Pixelated: The Pixel Enemy podcast.
In this episode we discuss:
- Geographical mishaps
- 3DS games
- Dead Space 3 and the "survival horror" genre?
- Gamer entitlement
- Japanese superstitions
- Aliens: Colonial Marines being as bad as people say it is.
In our main topic we discuss the PlayStation 4 announcement event happening this Wednesday, February 20th.
- What we think will be there / what will be shown.
- What games do we think the system will launch with / What game we personally would love to see.
- When do we think the PS4 (If it will be called that) will launch.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy as we talk about and dissect all the latest and greatest that the gaming industry has to offer.
Host: Andrew Esposito @Aesposito426
Co-host: Alex Martinet: @Almartinet
Co-co host: William Pelegrin: @Multiwilliams
Opening Theme By: GAMO Music: @GamoOnTheBeat