In the 50th edition of the F.I.N. Radio Show, we discuss the top stories in the fashion and apparel industry. Sources include Women's Wear Daily newspaper, nrf.com, shop.org, and nytimes.com.
Below are the topics discussed
- How The Famous Mexican Drug Lord "El Chapo" Is Making Fashion Headlines
- Our Co-Host Breaks Down The Handbag Bubble Burst
- Are Fashion Bots The New Personal Shopper
- Why Kate Spade Has A New Brand And A New Name
- High Fashion And Gaming Join Forces
- Alexander McQueen The Movie
An action packed, fully informative episode of F.I.N. Radio. The fashion industries #1 Podcast!
Twitter - @FIN_RADIO
Facebook - facebook.com/FINradioShow
Email - [email protected]