- 6 years ago
In this, inaugural, episode you will hear:
- Costa's opinion on father's obligations and his position on the state of marriage in the US;
- from Dr. Ludwig Lowenstein - President of the International Council of Psychologists, and a member of the American Psychological Association and British Psychological Society - who will tell us if Parental Alienation really exists;
- how an author, animator, television producer, comedy writer and computer geek Stan Hayward finally heard from his daughter after 20 years;
- marriage and family therapist Pauline preach from her pulpit about her own soul searching on possible advantages of divorce;
- from me, who will try to put all of that in a global perspective.