Do you take time to stop and think about all the blessings in your life? Do you take time to notice all the wonderful things before you? Today’s show features a conversation with author and family lawyer Kathryn Hodges. Kathryn keeps a public gratitude journal and not matter how life is going, she puts out what she is grateful on Facebook every single day. We unpack gratitude to help you stop and smell the roses. Don’t forget to check out today’s challenge!
• Gratitude helps you to be happier.
• If you’re feeling depressed, nothing lifts you out of a funk like listing all the things you are grateful for in your life.
• People spend a lot of time thinking about what they don’t have and trying to acquire those things. They also spend a lot of time comparing themselves to others. Gratitude puts a stop to that kind of thinking.
• Lastly, being grateful helps you to be more present. It helps you notice everything around you savour it.
• Life is too short not to take pleasu