Book coach Azul Terronez jumps into the Marketing Kazspa hotseat to talk about how to stand out from the crowd when you put together an online course or program.
• Publishing a book builds authority, establishes credibility and even gives notoriety (in some cases)
• Books tend to be the constant for people who are serious about growing their businesses
• Azul shares that he wants to build relationships and reach people without being “spammy," and wants to know how he can successfully transition from delivering one-on-one coaching into delivering a group coaching program.
• Building relationships is key to not being "spammy"
• Start with the “tribe” you already have
• Create a subscriber incentive with an enticing lead magnet
• Find out what your audience needs and what would be of most value to them
• Use challenges to grow and engage your audience
• Create the value and the content before asking people to invest in you (Give away something you would normally sell - Cheat