Despite winning a full scholarship to college, a young Lane Kennedy stood at the station and decided “I’m not gonna get on that train and go to that college.” That decision was her first leap of faith into entrepreneurship. She hasn’t looked back. Lane has been a fashion model, consultant, startup founder, venture capitalist and game changer. This interview will blow your mind, particularly if you think that you need to have wads of cash to scale your business.
- If you don’t feel you’re on the right path for you, you can transition your business and bring your current community along for the ride.
- Don’t just shut the door. Let your community know what you’re doing and why.
- I’m either all in or not. I’m not gonna give you some half good product.
- You can’t be half pregnant (quote from James Schramko).
- If you’re changing your focus, invite people to “opt-out now.”
- You just have to do it. There’s no hesitation. It’s just going to eat at you otherwise.
- Take some ti