I’m joined by Jill Knouse, a yoga teacher and “serial yogapreneur” who left a high-powered corporate job 10 years ago to follow her passion and reinvent her life. She’s been able to do that by going beyond the typical path of a yoga teacher and building a thriving series of yoga-oriented businesses that help not only students but also other yoga teachers to live their best lives and build the businesses of their dreams.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How Jill completely changed her life, location, and career and started over after 13 years in the corporate world
- How her personal passion led to a thriving business that she never imagined
- Why it’s a good idea to build up multiple small streams of income instead of going “all in” on just one idea
- How Jill got started teaching yoga, and how she scaled and grew her practice into 8(!) different income streams
- Why she decided not to do what was “working" for every other yoga teacher
- How partnering with organizations she already li