I'm joined by Amy Baglan, the founder of Meet Mindful, a dating site for people who love the mindful lifestyle and are into activities like yoga, meditation, spirituality, and more. She shares how she built her first business, Yoga Dates, after recognizing a need that she had that wasn't being filled in the market, and how she transitioned that business into Meet Mindful, which takes her original idea to a much bigger level.
Here's some of the great stuff you'll learn in this episode:
- How Amy found a great niche in a market that’s extremely competitive and established
- How she’s developed two thriving businesses around her own needs and interests
- How Amy developed her first successful business quickly, simply, and on a shoestring budget
- How she leveraged the traffic and customers other businesses already had to grow her own business
- When she decided to change her business and start something new, and how she tied her first business into her second
- Why Amy decided to seek f