- 6 years ago
Playing tracks by
The Velvet Underground, Isaac Hayes, Aphrodesia, Gétatchèw Mékurya, John Coltrane and more.
"The mystery: how do people and musicking become consubstantial, a communion, communitas, a sacrament, the music inside the people and the people inside the music?"
- Charles Keil, Groovology and the Magic of Other People’s Music
With no style, provenance or any classification boundaries, this podcast showcases influential music and musicians as well as promising newcomers in what I conceive as Groove.
1. expressive of or appealing to sentiment, especially the tender emotions and feelings, as love, pity, or nostalgia.
2. pertaining to or dependent on sentiment.
3. weakly emotional; mawkishly susceptible or tender.
4. characterized by or showing sentiment or refined feeling.