We usually solve the world's problems, but I think we go particularly deep this episode.
The Show Notes
- The virtues of reality (link)
- NASA predicts how the world will end (link)
- Are critics and the Academy Awards pointless? (link)
- Is average intelligence and no university education a problem? (link)
- Want a good Photoshop-related laugh? Check this out.
Don't forget we'd love your feedback via the website, Twitter or Facebook.
You can find out how to subscribe to this podcast on iTunes, Google Play Music or Stitcher here. We also publish the podcasts on YouTube.
If you like this podcast you may also enjoy our gaming podcast: Flash Point