We get a bit political again with an Aussie election on the way and the US election season grinding on. But don't worry we also talk everything from Tesla to Taxis.
The Show Notes
- Election called in Australia and outcome predictions (for the record, David claims LNP ends up with 79/150 seats)
- Donald Trump, Hilary Clinton and the US Presidential Election
- Is Apple the new HP? Should they get Elon Musk in to run the show?
- Lyft and GM to launch a self drive taxi service (link)
- Free Comic Book Day
- Vale Prince
- Carpool Karaoke (link)
- Assorted ranting, rambling and banter
Don't forget we'd love your feedback via the website, Twitter or Facebook.
You can find out how to subscribe to this podcast on iTunes, Google Play Music or Stitcher here.
If you like this podcast you may also enjoy our gaming podcast: Flash Point