Episode 004 — In which justify our explicit rating as we discuss ... how doing tech support is a lot like solving mysteries; cool Easter eggs in music, movies, and art; the case of the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum art heist from 25 years ago; and a "peak" rating of the most memorable detectives in pop culture. Plus, the show ends with a chat inspired by unsolved mysteries and David Duchovny's book Holy Cow that's part Homer's Odyssey, part Animal Farm, and part Clickhole.
Note: Who was your favorite character from the board game Clue?
Featuring short music clips from:
• Le Tigre “Fake French”
• Zen Finger Painting “Private Eyes”
• Debora Iyall Group “Watching the Detective”
• Natalia Martire “Call Me”
• Syntax of Things “Mad Detectives On The Run”
• Glasmond “BBC Sherlock theme”
• The Hitmaker “Listen Like Thieves”
• Panoptica Orchestra NPO (feat. Javier Batiz and Ask A Chola) “Magical Mystery Tour”