“Pay attention…and listen to me; be silent, and I will speak.”
Job 33:31 [NIV]
God is always speaking.
- He will speak what He hears. He will tell you of things to come.
John 16:13 [NLV]
God speaks in different ways.
- For God does speak – now one way, now another.
Job 33:14 [NIV]
People do not always understand.
- For God speaks again and again, though people do not recognize it.
Job 33:14 [NLT]
1. Through His Word.
- All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right. God uses it to prepare and equip his people to do every good work.
2 Timothy 3:16-17 [NLT]
2. Through Other People.
- Do not neglect the spiritual gift you received through the prophecy spoken over you when the elders of the church laid their hands on you.
1 Timothy 4:14 [NLT]
3. Through Conviction and Impression.
- Our gospel came to you not simply with wor