What if you could create a $50,000 dollar a year business right out of highschool? And quadruple the amount of money made by your college counterparts in just a few years?
Derreck Stratton shares his experience in the construction and demolition industry, detailing how he went from doing $20,000 deals to 1 million dollar deals.
A few highlights from this interview include:
- How to use your past experiences to generate transferable skills for future opportunities.
- Lessons learned from the military that can be applied to the business world.
- How Derreck grew his business from the ground up to generate millions in revenue.
- Derreck’s top three steps to build your company from his own experience.
- Advice for others to create a company and scale their business to generate more revenue.
- The importance of building a strong team that you treat like family.
- How your team can help you to face tough losses together.
- Derreck’s plan to help others get into the 1.7 trillion dollar con