- 1 year ago
Not many know about my experience in the corporate world. Or about the time I worked so hard I nearly got myself killed.
Today I share more about those scary times and also about what incredibly important lessons I’ve taken from them that you can apply without going through the same struggle.
A few highlights from this episode include:
- Hear about my year and a half stint in corporate.
- The scary story behind my breakdown from working too much.
- How to do the right things to get you where you want to go.
- How to structure your value and experience.
- What most people out there lack that is so important.
- Think about your time and value it more. Work that into what you charge for things.
- How to get influencers’ attention in a way most people don’t.
- Don’t expect something every time you do something.
- Where I will be this week Wednesday through Sunday (hint: Lewis Howes and others have gone through too).