Podcasting super-pro shares insights on entrepreneurship (including funny failures), psychology, writing a book in 1 month, and having a great podcast.
This interview with Laura Petersen is packed with actionable advice that can be implemented right away!
A few highlights from this interview include:
– What Laura did before getting into podcasting and writing a book.
– The turning point of how she became an entrepreneur [she used to be a big nerd in school!].
– The biggest takeaways from Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki.
– The first entrepreneurial company she ventured into [spoiler alert: it involves balloon monkeys]
– The entrepreneur failures she had early on.
– How she tried to teach people to win in Vegas.
– How psychology helps her in business.
– The first entrepreneurial endeavor that worked.
– How she got into podcasting.
– How she heard about me and my accelerator.
– Why she wrote a book.
– 2 tips to become a best-selling author and put out a killer podcast.
– Factors i