In this episode, Tony & Judy Weston share about seeking and granting forgiveness.
Send us your feedback at our website or at our listener feedback line….510.730.1630.
Remember, you can subscribe to the podcast at the iTunes store if you have not done so.
Click here to go to iTunes
Also, we encourage you to share this information with your friends that might benefit from listening to the podcast or from the videos and blogs at the website.
Six Steps for Seeking Forgiveness:
1. Admit what you did was wrong or hurtful.
2. Try to understand/empathize with the pain you have caused.
3. Take responsibility for your actions and make restitution if necessary.
4. Assure your partner you will not to do it again.
5. Apologize and ask for forgiveness.
6. Forgive yourself.
Six Steps for Granting Forgiveness:
1. Acknowledge your pain and anger. Allow yourself to feel disrespected.
2. Be speciﬁ c about your future expectations and limits.
3. Give up your right to “get even,”