In this episode, Tony & Judy Weston discuss "10 Steps for Resolving Conflict".
1. Set a time and place for the discussion
2. Define the problem. Be specific.
3. List the ways you each contribute to the problem.
4. List past attempts to resolve the issue that were not successful.
6. Discuss and evaluate each of these possible solutions.
7. Agree on one solution to try.
8. Agree how you will each work toward this solution.
9. Set up another meeting to discuss your progress.
10. Reward each other for progress.
Send us your feedback at our website or at our listener feedback line....510.730.1630.
Remember, you can subscribe to the podcast at the iTunes store if you have not done so.
Click here to go to iTunes
Also, we encourage you to share this information with your friends that might benefit from listening to the podcast or from the videos and blogs at the website.