Trends in Teaching and Learning
Doug Howard of Training Industry Magazine (Winter 2015) identified 10 trends effecting the training industry in 2015.
On this show we discuss the trends and how we are experiencing them with my peers in corporate training and business performance improvement initiatives, education and instructional design projects.
The trends as presented in the show:
1. Corporate Spend for Training is increasing
2. Use of Big Data and Analytics
3. Workforce Readiness and Specific Job Function Learning
4. Outsourcing Growing as Training Function Transforms
5. Formalization of Mentoring and Coaching
6. Storytelling and the use of real-world situations and scenerios
7. Gaming for Reinforcement and Scenerio Delivery
8. BIte-Size Learning Objects
9. Customer Education Converging with Marketing and Training
10. Job Market for Learning Professionalis is on the rise.
Enjoy this episode of trends to watch in 2015. Do you see these trends in your teaching and learn