Hour 3: Aired on Wednesday, April 27, 2016
- Dave welcomes guest Christy Wright, and they talk about her
upcoming Business Boutique event.
- Whitney (Atlanta) wants to start up a business, but she is
worried about the cost of marketing.
- Bonnie (Colorado Springs, CO) has a question about investing
money in a company that loans money to churches.
- Bill (Phoenix) was contacted by a debt consolidation company
while settling his parents' estate.
- Jennifer (Charleston) has a question about paying off a
student loan or taking an income-based repayment plan.
- JJ and Jess (Dallas) paid off an incredible $556,000 in 42
months and are debt-free!
- Rob (Bend, OR) wants to know how to sell a business.
- Jake (Atlanta) asks what he should do with his car.
- Dave reads the Scripture and quote of the day.
- Dave rants about how your opinion doesn't matter.
- Tyler (Des Moines, IA) wonders what to do with extra money in
each budget category at the end of the month.