Hour 2: Aired on Wednesday, April 27, 2016
- Nathan (Dayton, OH) says his grandfather left money for him to
- Dave has a follow-up rant about why debt consolidation doesn't
- Tyler (Lansing, MI) wants to know how to apply his overtime
money to his budget.
- Krista (Philadelphia) wonders where to roll her money from a
- Trisha (Denver) asks if it's ever smart to halt Baby Step 2 to
- Stephen and Wendi (Murfreesboro, TN) are debt-free after
paying off $46,000 in 23 months!
- Brett (Birmingham, AL) wonders how long to keep a health
- Dave explains the health savings account.
- Shelley (Memphis, TN) says her husband's business is
struggling and it is harming their relationship.
- Angie (Boise, ID) is about to have three kids in college.
- Dave reads a Twitter question from Christina, who wants to
know the best way to manage taxes when working as a contractor.