Hour 1: Aired on Wednesday, April 27, 2016
- Zack (Johnson City, TN) has a question about voiding a
- Glenn (Atlanta) wonders if he should stop paying his loans and
go back to finish school.
- Tanya (Joliet, IL) says her boyfriend engages in real estate
business practices that she doesn't agree with.
- Rose Ann (Augusta, GA) is debt-free after paying off $22,000
in 18 months!
- Natanya (Laconia, NH) says her husband likes to spend and
refuses to budget.
- Cody (Oklahoma City, OK) wants to know if he should sell his
house in Illinois.
- Dave reads the Blinds.com question of the day from Celia,
whose son-in-law may have a gambling problem.
- Dave reads a Twitter question from Claudia, who wants to know
the difference between Chapter 7 bankruptcy and Chapter 13