Hour 3: Aired on Friday, April 15, 2016
- Lisa (Chicago) says her house is underwater and she can't refinance it.
- Cliff (Wichita, KS) wants to know how to focus on his dream job and still pay the bills.
- John (Houston) asks how to sell a small business and the land the business owns.
- Kim (Louisville, KY) says her parents are dealing with a difficult mortgage company while doing a loan modification.
- Michael and Stephanie (Houston) have paid off an incredible $422,000 in 47 months and are now debt-free!
- Thomas (Louisville, KY) asks which retirement option he should take at his new job.
- Dave reads the Scripture and quote of the day.
- Mark (Chicago) wants to know how to advise a friend who is going through a divorce.
- Kathy (Tucson, AZ) says her late brother left his mobile home to her and she needs to get out of a six-month listing contract.