Hour 2: Aired on Friday, April 15, 2016
- Dawn (Orlando) just lost her job and needs advice as she starts her own business.
- Jeremy (New York) has $190,000 in student loan debt and his wife doesn't want to stop retirement savings.
- Dave reads a Facebook question from someone who asks what length of term Dave recommends for life insurance.
- Manishka (Orlando) wonders how to launch a full-time business.
- Courtney (Mankato, MN) is debt-free after paying off $38,000 in two years!
- Brittany (Norman, OK) has a question about transferring balances.
- Thomas (Los Angeles) wonders the best way to sell an upside-down car and get on a debt payoff plan.
- Dustin (Raleigh, NC) wants to know if he should buy a house if the military won't move him for another three years.