Hour 3: Aired on Thursday, April 7, 2016
- Wendy (Des Moines, IA) is trying to factor the risk of income reduction after a refinance to pay off her house early.
- Dave rants about how everyone should pay attention to their situation, as Wendy is.
- Sarah (Mobile, AL) says her son was rejected for a child rider by the life insurance company.
- Rod (Rochester, MN) has a $60,000 home equity loan and asks if he should convert that to a first mortgage.
- Bryan and Stefanie (Madison, WI) are debt-free after paying off $77,000 in 19 months!
- Sue (Portland, ME) is $30,000 upside down on her rental property, and now it needs repairs.
- Dave reads the Scripture and quote of the day.
- Sean (Phoenix) works for Uber and has a question about how to prepare his taxes.
- Dave explains the earned income tax credit.