Hour 2: Aired on Thursday, April 7, 2016
- Jacob (Dallas) says $3,500 disappeared from his account and he can't find it or get it back.
- Patty (Iowa City, IA) wonders if she should pay off her house, save for her daughters' weddings, or pay off a car.
- Jeff (Uniontown, KS) is a Foundations in Personal Finance teacher, and one of his students wants to know how to go to med school without debt.
- Dave talks about his $55,000 Financial Literacy Challenge contest. You can find details and enter at daveramsey.com/challenge.
- Cade and Carla Lee (Huntsville, AL) are excited to shout that they've paid off $84,000 in 26 months and are debt-free!
- John (Fairfax, VA) says his house won't sell because potential buyers say the backyard is too small.
- Rob (Louisville, KY) wants to be talked out of filing bankruptcy.