Hour 1: Aired on Thursday, April 7, 2016
- Dave reads a Twitter question from Andrew, who asks why Dave doesn't believe in penny stocks.
- Yvonne (Winston-Salem, NC) wonders what kind of hit her credit score will take if she closes her credit cards.
- James (Milwaukee, WI) wants to know if he should move to Missouri to take a different territory within his real-estate company.
- Dave reads a Facebook question from Mark, who asks if attending an out-of-state college is always a bad idea.
- Jaime and Adrienne (New York) are debt-free after paying off $74,000 in 11 months!- Jay (Anchorage, AK) says his wife has cancer and needs insurance.
- Dave reads the Blinds.com question of the day from Rosalee, whose husband wants to cash out retirement savings to pay off debts.
- Brian (Chicago) wonders if he should move to a Roth IRA or wait.
- Josh (Los Angeles) asks about putting more money into his house or investing.