Hour 3: Aired on Monday, March 28, 2016
- Cole (Fargo, ND) wonders if he should fix his old car or save for a new one.
- Danielle (Sacramento, CA) needs to decide between selling her home or renting out the rooms.
- Dave talks about our online budgeting tool, EveryDollar.
- Cameron (Columbus, OH) wonders if he has too much house.
- Dave reads a Twitter question from Jay, who wants to know how to determine where to set his homeowners insurance deductible.
- Dave welcomes special guest Rachel Cruze to the studio to discuss vacation spending habits.
- Dave reads the Scripture and quote of the day.
- Joshua (Pensacola, FL) asks about how much he should spend on vacation.
- Jeff (Green Bay, WI) wants to know how to control his spending on extracurricular activities such as travel sports.