Hour 2: Aired on Monday, March 28, 2016
- Holly (Washington, D.C.) wants to know if she should buy back her retirement time.
- David (Ishpeming, MI) asks how much insurance he should purchase for his home.
- Dave talks about Christy Wright's upcoming Business Boutique events.
- Alicia (Houston) says her family isn't supportive of her beliefs in Dave's money philosophy.
- Todd and Alison (Culpepper, VA) are debt-free after paying off $53,366 in 14 months!
- Scott (Orlando) wonders if he should save for his son's college since his company is starting a generous scholarship program.
- Erin (Sacramento, CA) wants to know how much to invest into retirement.
- Dave talks about Chris Hogan's upcoming live event appearances.