Hour 1: Aired on Monday, March 28, 2016
- Dave reads a news story about Millennials and socialism.
- Paige (Ann Arbor, MI) asks whether she should save cash for her wedding band and honeymoon or work on her student loans.
- Tabitha (Knoxville, TN) has a mother-in-law who wants to give her a $20,000 gift.
- Dave reads the Blinds.com question of the day from Layne, who wonders if a gold IRA is a good investment.
- Ilya and Julia (Raleigh, NC) are excited to shout that they've paid off $120,000 in 14 months and are now debt-free!
- Dave reads a Twitter question from Kip, who wants to know how far away from his personal home his rental property should be.
- Michael (New York) asks what to do with the $60,000 he has in the bank.
- Kimberly (Chicago) has a question about using money from a mutual fund to pay debts.