Hour 2: Aired on Friday, March 25, 2016
- Brian (Indianapolis) wonders if he and his wife should ramp up their small emergency fund to match their health insurance deductible.
- Chris (Springfield, IL) asks about including a bonus into the budget.
- Dave talks about the subject of tipping.
- Joey and Jessica (Jacksonville, FL) are excited to scream that they are debt-free after paying off $107,000 in three years!
- Josh (Roanoke, VA) wants to know how his wife can give notice to her employer that she's not coming back after having a baby.
- Matt (Colorado Springs, CO) asks about buying a home while in the military.
- Jayne (Green Bay, WI) has a question about what to do with her son's savings bonds.
- Dustin (Hobbs, NM) wants to know how much to keep in his emergency fund.