Hour 1: Aired on Friday, March 25, 2016
- Amy (Atlanta) says her fiancé is very rigid with the budget.
- Ruby (New York) lost her job a couple of years ago and had to cash in retirement to pay bills. She needs help starting over.
- Jeremy (Omaha, NE) wonders what to do with the money from his late dad's life insurance policy.
- Eric (Atlanta) has a question about how much money he should use for a house.
- Chris and Kristin (San Antonio, TX) are debt-free after paying off $100,000 in 24 months!
- Brianna (Baton Rouge, LA) asks about putting off getting married.
- Dave reads the Blinds.com question of the day from Shane, who wonders if his idea for a real estate deal with his brother is legal.
- Will (Chicago) has parents who want to help him.
- Jennifer (Columbia, SC) wants to advise her son on the life insurance money he's inheriting.