Hour 1: Aired on Thursday, March 24, 2016
- Shelley (Los Angeles) has a boyfriend who owes $70,000 in back taxes.
- Dave takes a minute to talk about how debt might be the symptom of a larger problem.
- Dave rants about taxes, jobs and the economic impact that millionaires can have where they live.
- Manny and Mary (Fort Wayne, IN) are excited to scream that they've paid off $72,000 in only six months are are debt-free!
- George (New York) wants to know if he and his girlfriend should refinance their car.
- Dave talks about next week's EntreLeadership theme hour on his radio show.
- Sue (Grand Rapids, MI) wonders if she and her husband should contribute to retirement savings or pay the house down.
- Jacquelyn (Toledo, OH) has a question about taking distributions from a venture annuity to pay her house down.
- Dave talks about the previous caller and how important it is to save for retirement.