Hour 2: Aired on Wednesday, March 23, 2016
- Desiree (Wichita Falls, TX) is pregnant with twins and a little freaked out about upcoming car and college costs.
- Greg (Oklahoma City, OK) makes great money but has no savings and hides money from his wife, who has a spending problem.
- Jamie and Laura (Boulder, CO) are excited to shout that they've paid off $61,000 in 18 months and are now debt-free!
- Dave talks for a minute about how great Jamie and Laura did living on a budget and wiping out their debt.
- Mike (Pensacola, FL) has $103,000 in student loans that he's thinking about refinancing.
- Kyle (Dayton, OH) lives with his girlfriend and has questions about house buying and selling.
- Brenda (Dallas, TX) is a millionaire with a whole life insurance policy that she's considering cashing out to pay off real estate debt.