Hour 1: Aired on Wednesday, March 23, 2016
- Dave welcomes guest Chris Brown to the show to take calls and discuss the radio show Chris Brown's True Stewardship.
- Jeff (Phoenix) has survived two cancer scares and has a question about the life insurance he can get now.
- Alex (Tampa, FL) needs $75,000 or more to go to medical school and asks about alternatives to using debt.
- David (Houston) wonders if he should cash out his $120,000 in stocks to pay off his wife's vet school loans.
- Ashley (Kansas City, MO) wants to know if she should cash out her retirement account to pay off debt.
- Amber (Dallas) has a husband who just inherited half of an IRA, and she wants to know the best way to handle the money.
- Jody (San Antonio, TX) has a job offer from a university that would mean a big pay cut, but her son could go to the school for free.
- Dave tells listeners about the social platforms you can use to follow Chris Brown and hear his radio show.
- Anna (Green Bay, WI) is on Baby Step 3