Hour 3: Aired on Tuesday, March 22, 2016
- Rob (Louisville, KY) wants Dave's opinion on whether he should move out west for another job.
- Suzie (Los Angeles) and her husband had bad renters in their old home, and it's causing them problems.
- Mimi (Norman, OK) and her husband want their 12-year-old daughter to pay some of her cheerleading expenses so she feels responsibility.
- Keith and Sally (Grand Rapids, MI) have paid off $48,000 in 15 months and are now debt-free!
- Dave gives a rundown of the upcoming Smart Money conference schedule.
- Leanne (Atlanta) and her husband aren't sure if they should borrow for a new house or stay where they are.
- Dave reads the Scripture and quote of the day.
- Dave reads the Blinds.com question of the day from Jeremy, who asks if his emergency fund should be invested in a mutual fund or kept in a simple savings account.
- Matt (Charleston, WV) just got a better job offer and asks if he should take it.