Hour 2: Aired on Tuesday, March 22, 2016
- Alexandria (Naples, FL) and her husband recently purchased a house and just discovered defects that were not caught in the home inspection.
- Kristin on Facebook wants to know the best financial book to buy for a student who is just starting out.
- Andrew and Brittany (Orlando) are excited to scream that they are debt-free after paying off almost $27,000 in 28 months!
- Mike (New York) has a question about how his deferred compensation retirement program works.
- Dave welcomes John O'Leary, author of On Fire: The 7 Choices to Ignite a Radically Inspired Life, to the studio.
- Dave and John talk about John's story and how it has made him who he is today.