Hour 1: Aired on Tuesday, March 22, 2016
- Andre (Dallas) asks about paying for funeral and moving expenses without debt.
- Adrian (Ann Arbor, MI) has a question about his IRA distribution once he reaches retirement age.
- Dave talks about Chris Brown's True Stewardship.
- Rich (Hartford, CT) asks if he should pay down his second mortgage or help his high-school-age daughter pay for college.
- Gabe and Megan (Indianapolis) are thrilled to scream that they've paid off almost $35,000 in two and a half years and are now debt-free!
- Dave talks about some of the deeper reasons why people want to get out of debt.
- Jeff (Salt Lake City, UT) and his wife are wondering the best way to pay for fertility treatments.
- Corey (Nashville) and his wife are being sued over credit card debt.