Hour 1: Aired on Monday, February 8, 2016
- Lynn (Tulsa, OK) says her husband is the face of their business and he presents a bad image.
- Jeff (Phoenix) asks Dave's opinion on market index funds.
- Dave goes on a rant about saving.
- Hope (Kansas City, MO) is going to court over a house.
- Dave reads Facebook questions.
- Chris (Los Angeles) asks about buying a house while you have student loan debt.
- Justin (Toledo, OH) doesn't have 15% of his income available to invest and doesn't know what to do.
- Dave reads Twitter questions.
- Mark (Kansas City, MO) wonders if he should help his mom pay down her mortgage.