Hour 2: Aired on Monday, February 1, 2016
- Jean (Binghamton, NY) says she and her husband aren't on the same page money-wise.
- Dave reads the Blinds.com question of the day from Kelly, who asks if child support should be considered part of the monthly budget income.
- Austin (Dayton, OH) wants to renovate his basement debt-free.
- Dave reads a Twitter question from Thomas, who wonders if there is much difference in returns between companies that offer S&P 500 index funds.
- Dave and Donna (Raleigh-Durham, NC) are debt-free after paying off $144,158 in 35 months!
- Barbara (Columbus, OH) asks whether she should pay off her student loans or car first.
- Dave talks about looking for talented people to work on his company's technology team.
- John Mark (St. Augustine, FL) wonders how to help a disabled couple get out of the car loan they have for their 18-year-old son.
- Dave rants about how doing business is easy as long as you help people and don't screw them over.