Hour 1: Aired on Monday, February 1, 2016
- Taffi (Greenville, SC) wonders how she can get her adult son to contribute to the household while he's living at home.
- Grayson (Fayetteville, AR) asks about participating in the employee stock option plan.
- Abe (New York) wants to know how to set up his debt snowball.
- Trevor and Jaclyn (Kansas City) are debt-free after paying off $109,390 in 3.5 years!
- Chris (Austin, TX) has a question about splitting an inherited IRA.
- Dave reads a Twitter question from Garen, who wonders what Dave thinks of complacency.
- Brian (New York) wants to know how to attack his wife's $38,000 in student loans.