Hour 1: Aired on Monday, January 25, 2016
- Dave welcomes guest Chris Brown to the studio for the hour. They discuss how reactions to the snowstorm reflect personality types.
- Adam (Waterbury, CT) is about to adopt foster children and needs to buy a bigger house. He wonders how long he should delay Baby Step 4.
- Erica (New York) asks if she should withdraw Roth IRA contributions to pay off her debt more quickly.
- Freddy (New York) says his wife is adamant about doing the Baby Steps on our own and not together as a couple.
- Brian and Meg (St. Louis) are debt-free after paying off $28,000 in 12 months!
- Dave and Chris answer a Twitter question from someone who wants to know how to handle a family member who is hostile toward their debt-free lifestyle.
- Mark (Boston) wonders if he should choose deferred compensation or an IRA.
- Jessica (Houston) is living with her parents and getting stir-crazy. She wants to know if it's time to move and if she should rent or buy.
- Megan (Indianap