- 8 months ago
Please support us on Patreon at www.patreon.com/uktech for access to our exclusive extended version of the show, weekly columns from Nate, and much more.
This week on the regular version of TECH'S MESSAGE Nate and Ian discuss:
- Child safety smartwatches ‘easy’ to hack as John Lewis pulls from stores
- Mobile companies overcharging customers after contracts end
- Beware the 'Sync Sink' of 4G Tethering
- London's new electric black cabs hit the streets
Patreon supporters have access to our longer version of the show, which includes the above as well as additional discussions about:
- EXTRA STORY: WhatsApp lets users share their real-time locations
- Extended discussion about Tom Merritt's live DTNS featuring Ian Morris
- Lengthy chat about the pluses and minuses of real-time location sharing
- The possible inclusion of Nate's cat purring quite considerably...
- Discussion about why Microsoft gave up on Windows Phone
- Additional discussion around electric taxis
- Outtakes and more!