- 7 months ago
Playing tracks by
From Ashes Rise, Voivod, The Hanson Brothers, Final Exit, Seaweed and more.
On this installment I am visited by my old friend Braxton Schell, who happened to be rolling through town on a cross-country drive. Hear what happens when two guys have been friends so long that they have completely forgotten how to speak normally. Notes on some of the moronic garbage that escaped from our idiot mouths:
* Boz Scaggs is not dead. Great news.
* From 1998 to 2001, the original Bad Brains lineup toured under the name Soul Brains. I believe it had to do with legal hassles involving their former record label.
* It may sound like we're not fans of Living Colour. We're actually big fans.
* Final Exit are not my favorite sXe band, but they ruled.
* Still no clue on the Laughing Sword tune title.
* Wolfbrigade: definitely NOT a racist band. In fact, they changed names from Wolfpack to Wolfbrigade to avoid any association with the Swedish neo-nazi group under that name.
* Concealed Blade aren't from Texas. They're from Pittsburgh, PA.
* We are not drunk, just idiots.